We have been doing a couples snowmobile trip for the last 9 years.This year was the biggest ever. (15 couples) We rented two cabins,
we were in the wild cabin of course. It was fun getting to know some
new people, and of course I love being with my old buddies! We had lots
of great rides, but one stands out for us all. The men took the women
to the top of Jefferson, and it started getting foggy. I think Robert took
a wrong turn, but we ended up on a freakin' steep hill, not being able
to see what was in front of us. So Robert went down and said it was
okay to come. He didn't say "one at a time, it is steep and you can't stop."
So I followed Lori and Travis down. It was so freakin' scary. I was pumping
my breaks, but I was flying! I thought I was going to hit lori for sure.
We all hit the snow drift, I thought I was going to die..then it spit me out
the bottom. I couldn't believe I made it. Clint and Katrina made it down safe,
but everyone was coming one right after the other. When Becky hit the
snow drift, it through her off her sled. She went to get back on it but Ann was headed straight for her. Everyone kept coming. We had an eight sled
pile up on the hill. No one was hurt, just a few sleds. We are all alive to tell about it, and now we can all have a good laugh.

1 comment:
We had a great time even with the pile-up! I look forward to the next snowmobile trip.
Post a Comment