Did you say that Fred almost ate poop?! That is disgusting but really funny! I missed your b-day so I owe you lunch this week? How 'bout Thu? Let me know. Love ya!
Bear Lake was an amazing trip. I love looking at the pictures. It makes me laugh all over again. Thanks for your friendship and always being there for me and my family. I look forward to the many more awesome vacations we will have together. Love always!
2 comments:
Did you say that Fred almost ate poop?! That is disgusting but really funny! I missed your b-day so I owe you lunch this week? How 'bout Thu? Let me know. Love ya!
Bear Lake was an amazing trip. I love looking at the pictures. It makes me laugh all over again. Thanks for your friendship and always being there for me and my family. I look forward to the many more awesome vacations we will have together.
Love always!
Post a Comment