Friday, May 23, 2008

Sweet Summertime!

My kids get out of school today for the summer!
Now all we need is a little Sunshine.
June is going to be such a fun month!
My best friend is taking me to the Kenny Chesney
concert in Las Vegas on June 6th. I am so excited!
Mom and Dad's 50th anniversary party in on June 13th!
I love Kenny's song "Don't Blink". Life goes by much to fast!
I am going to make the best of every moment, because if I blink
that moment is gone! I am so grateful for my mom and dad and
the love, happiness, guidance, and devotion they have given to me.
I am looking forward to honoring them, they are my heroes!
Mak and I are staffing Great Life teen the second weekend in June.
I am thankful that I can serve others. I want to make a difference in this world!
Teens are just trying to find out who they are, and how they fit into this crazy world.
They just want to be understood, they just need to be loved.
I hope my kids know how much I love them. They are my whole world!
At the end of June we are going on a family trip to Lake Powell for
some sun, surfing, wakeboarding, hiking, water skiing, and fun!
I love spending time with my family! I love summertime!

1 comment:

Pooka said...

You have a pretty exciting summer planned. Wow! So when are We ever gonna get together?