Gratitude is a constant attitude of thankfulness and appreciation for life as it unfolds.
Living in the moment, we are open to abundance around us and within us.
We express appreciation freely.Gratitude is the essence of genuine happiness.
Gratitude is a continual celebration of life! I am grateful!
I truely love my life!
I am grateful for every moment, every person, and every challenge in my life.
I have the most amazing kids! Each different from the other, teaching me new things
about life every day! I am grateful to be a mother.
My husband is my best friend! He brings laughter, love, abundance, and joy into my life every day. I am grateful that my kids know that thier parents will love eachother forever!
I have a wonderful family. My parents have been such a great example to us. They will
be married 50 years in June. I love them both so much! I look up to my 4 brothers and thier wives. Each has taught me so much. We are all blessed with trials, and are there for eachother
through good times and bad. I am grateful that families are forever!
5 comments:
I love it! I'm so proud of you for doing this. I look forward to checking this everyday! Also, the email you sent to everyone w/your address was wrong. You might to re-send it.
Pooka...I'm Glad you like it!
It was fun. You always have such great ideas!
Glad to see you sent out the right address this time! Lunch sounds great! Does Thu work for you?
Thursday is great! Let me know when and where. I am easy. 4 more days until school is out, yeah!
mamma... my broken wrist convinced me to start this nonsense up. ha ha it will be fun. you can teach me more... i don't really know what i'm doing. ha ha love you.
Post a Comment